I am an award-winning multimedia freelance journalist based in New York City. My work has appeared in the New York Times, VICE and in DNAinfo where I spent five years as a staff reporter focusing on local news and citywide feature stories.
- 2014 Front Page Award from the Newswomen's Club of New York for reporting in the fashion category with the story "Plea for Help From Man Claiming to be Chinese Prisoner Found in Saks Bag."
- 2012 Deadline Club Award as part of a team for DNAinfo's breaking news coverage of Occupy Wall Street.
- News writing: breaking news to feature stories in lifestyle, business, finance and real estate.
- Multimedia coverage: shooting, editing and producing videos as well as photography for feature stories and breaking news.
- Social media: developing sources, promoting stories and interacting with readers through different social media platforms.